What’s the service, in a nutshell?
Analysis of programmes, projects, departments or individuals’ work, to identify areas where impact has emerged, or has potential to develop. Enables you to support successful initiatives and develop areas that need improvement.
- Review context and agree of scope work
- Identify the most appropriate methodology [payback, tracking forward, theory of change etc.], indicators, and stakeholders
- Collect and review data and materials
- Analysis of data and testing findings
- Findings, recommendations, and lessons reporting
What do you get out of it?
- Model showing success and barriers to achievement
- Stakeholders brought into the process
- High-impact action plan