For projects with expected or planned impact, we can prepare and execute a comprehensive evidence plan.
What’s the service, in a nutshell?
Ensuring an effective plan is in place for evidence identification and collection means you have a clearer picture of progress against your impact goals, the ability to course correct or benefit from emerging opportunities as well as indicators in place for required reporting.
- Review of impact plan and objectives
- Map impact pathways and stakeholders
- Identify appropriate evidence sources
- Establish evidence collection process
- Collection, reporting, and review of progress, as required
What do you get out of it?
- Experienced insights into evidence strategies
- Opportunity to reflect on progress/tackle barriers
- Effective evidence plan and/or collection